Wednesday 19 October 2016

14th October 2016

It's been pretty hectic.  I've still got my eco intern and have been diving most afternoons.   Last weekend as my student decided to go to Bali for a weeks break with her friend, Simon and I went to Samui for a break with Carsten and Tina.   We went over Friday morning and returned Monday morning which was lovely.  We did a little shopping, cheese, wine and a few veggie things for Si which we are still enjoying.   We also went Go Karting, caught a movie and had a thoroughly relaxed time.  It's so nice to get off the island from time to time, especially for Si's as he's not been diving at all.

I organised a big Beach Clean Up as I was disgusted at the state of the beach when we left for Samui which went really well.  We collected 158kg of rubbish, just along the short stretch of beach which is the first thing you see at you arrive on Koh Tao  ..so that was very satisfying to do on our return.  It's just a shame that you have to organize things like this to get people of there arses.


Eco Student with her finished turtle


No comments: