Wednesday 19 October 2016

19th October 2016

The last few days have been fun as Si's been on the boat as well, teaching Self Reliant courses to two Chinese instructors.  It's lovely even knowing that he's teaching, I love to see him teach :-)  What was funny is that both girls were really nervous  ...scared I think :-D  LOL

 Self Reliant students the the Master :-D
I on the other hand have been doing coral transplants and have had a couple of 'Adopt A Coral's to do with funnily enough a Chinese Dive Master Trainee, Mao.   He's a lovely chap and was so helpful throughout his training.  He reminded me of a little puppy, so eager to please.

Mao with his two adopted corals
Today, Nicole my eco intern and I were busy transplanting and moving giant clams onto our artificial reef Junkyard.  Hope my Trigger fish will leave them alone and not eat them. The clams are pretty large so they should stand a good chance.

Nicole transplanting onto her Turtle structure


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We hope your both ok, Si enjoys being in the water
but does'nt like teaching as much now.
xxxxxx