Monday 1 February 2016

31st January 2016

It's been very windy the last few days but I still ventured out on my bike through Mattingley, Hook, Upton Grey and I stopped off at my sisters in Odiham, for a cuppa and a couple of slices of flapjack  ..mmm very tasty.  I didn't stay too long as I began to get realy cold, so 20 mins or so, I was back o the bike, cycling home, via Winchfield & Hartley Wintney.   The wind in places was pretty intense so I stayed to the country lanes which helped a little.

While I was out, Simon was driving down to his fathers (Croydon) to drop off digi tapes and to do a little bit of work.  He could have done this at home but it would have taken him a lot longer and it's so much nicer to see family.  Once his work there was complete, he stopped in at his mothers (Gravesend) and then drove to his brothers Roy (Hoo), for an evening of beer & curry :-D



I had a very lazy evening with my sister and family.  I finished off last nights enchilada's which were very tasty and then sat with everyone in front of the fire and watched TV.

Tomorrow, Rosie has organised a big family day.  A gathering of all the cousins to the farm for a good ole catch up.  I think Simon and I missed the last one, so it will be lovely to see everyone.  Rosies asked everyone to bring a cake ..so I think we will be all caked out   ...can't wait!! :-D


No comments: