Tuesday 22 September 2015

22nd September 2015

Since we returned from Samui, both Jen and I have been busy.

Jenny has been organising Eco. answering losts of queries and going out on dive site clean ups and deploying some structures at Junkyard.


I have been helping Steve teach 2 Hungarian students how to video underwater. Its a 2 week course and an intensive learning curve. They have both finished Part 1 and now move on to the Professional part of the course. It was nice of them to see a turtle (their 1st ever) on the last dive of Part 1 and hopefully they managed to capture some good footage.


In other not so good news. I have just finished all the UK work that I have been working on for the last 2 months and received an email to say that the company went into administration a couple of days ago. This basically means that I may never get paid for the work I have been doing. It puts a bit of pressure on me, but ever hopeful, I am sure something will turn up. There is always work at Tescos!! :-)

This morning, I took some time away from the dive school to make some stuff ready for Xmas... Jenny helped me with Picked Beetroot, Pickled Onions, and Pickled Eggs (some with Chilli)... Now we have some time to wait for them to brew!




I also tried to make some bread for the 2nd time.... Still not great.... any advice is much appreciated.

x

SD

2 comments:

rosieposie said...

Sorry to hear about work : (
Pickles look good and bread also. Wholesome looking. : )

Roy said...

Nice pickles bro!