Friday 18 September 2015

17th September 2015

Well I'm a year older but I can't say whether I am any wiser!   :-D    LOL

Thank you to everyone for all my Birthday wishes, cards & pressies.  I was very spoilt.
 
On the 15th, Simon and I went to Koh Samui to extend our visa's for another month, so that was good to get that out the way but what Simon hadn't told me was that he'd, booked us a couple of nights in a snazzy hotel.





The weather wasn't great but that didn't put us off making the most of the hotel facilities.

Simon left me to unpack while he popped to the shops for bubbly & snacks.  It wasn't long before he returned with a bag of goodies and we both enjoyed the delights of our plunge pool :-D  ..which was a tad cold.




After relaxing for most of the day, I opened my cards and little prezzies!



Then we headed out in the evening to Bophut (Fisherman's village) and tried out a new Italian restaurant  'The Godfather' which we've heard good things about.  We were not disappointed. It was Pizza all round, and we were absolutely stuffed when we left to return to the hotel for another dip in our plunge pool before a nice sleep in some super cool air conditioning.

The next morning, we were up early to enjoy breakfast and chilling out, before heading into Chaweng to do some shopping, which was pretty unsuccessful. We ended up heading back to the hotel with nothing but a packet of cheese for Steve.


The next day it was packing time and off back to Koh Tao....




1 comment:

rosieposie said...

It's a hard life, nothing but a .....