Monday 8 December 2014

9th December 2014

Back to work!

I have started a new Open Water course... Only this one is different...

PADI have created a new version of the Open Water course, and today will be the first time I have taught it. I feel it means much longer hours than previously and I am concerned that I won't be able to complete it in the timeframe... I guess the only way to see is to try...

Yesterday, I zoomed around printing paper, preparing for the new course, shopping for some veggies, and xmas shopping online.. Now, ordering stuff online from here is probably slower than if I had flown back to the UK, gone in the shop, purchased a gift, wrapped it up, hand delivered it to Santa in the North Pole, and then went back to Thailand.  Needless to say the internet was slooooooow.!

Righto, better get to work...In the meantime... its XMAS in KOH TAO !!




2 comments:

RogerD said...

Soon be snowing...........x

jenny said...

not here! :-D