Saturday 6 December 2014

7th December 2014

Hi all,

Its very hard to find the time to write the blog at the moment. This is my first day off in a while (again!) and I have a huge list to do... UK work... Videography work.... Website work...

Then there is the grocery shopping, the water purchasing, the computer fixing, the house hunting.... Oh spare me a minute please!!

So, the house hunting.... Since learning of our imminent eviction from our house (since the owner is returning), we have been actively searching for houses in between working on Open Water Courses.

Late yesterday afternoon, I popped to somewhere to see a house that Jen had viewed a couple of days ago. Its in need of a good refurb. It has a hole in the roof, part of the ceiling has collapse from water damage, it needs a massive clean... the list goes on. Jen quite likes it and sees potential, so I have gone with her good judgement and we are going to move there. I am not excited about moving since I was quite happy with our current place, but we have no choice.

The landlord (English) is going to do the repairs and cleaning over the next week or so, and we shall move in there sometime after Xmas. Sadly no view etc... but at least we have some garden space.

The place is empty so it means shopping for furniture etc... which I think Jen is excited to get on to when she has a free day...

Photos of the new place... coming soon...

x

SD

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

Hey I know where there is a container with some furniture...! Lets see soem pics, shame about not having a view but hey a garden. You can grow some veg. Lots of composting will have to be done..!