Thursday 11 December 2014

11th December 2014

I wasn't scheduled for any courses today, so to make sure I wasn't disturbed by Crystal, I turned my phone off.  Great suggestion by Simon :-D

Over the last few days I've taught a 3 person Open Water and a 4 person Advanced course which went well but I am so ready for a day to myself.

As Simon told you all, we have to move by the end of January and we've found a place by Hacienda (the leisure park) which I think has potential.  It needs a little work completed (roof panels replaced, kitchen tiles glued back) before we move but I like the feel of the place.  We have a garden, so I can put my hammock up and it's seems fairly quiet.   On the down side, we will need to buy some furniture and kitchen appliances but I think it'll be worth it and I'm already thinking about recycling crates, piping etc for storage.   So today, I'm going to have a look online and check out 'Koh Tao for sale' (2nd hand goods)  I might even go and have a look at our new place  ...just to get more of an idea of what's needed :-D   ..quite excited about our new adventure but I'm really going to miss our view.

Christmas is approaching far too quickly and is very different here ...we both miss the family very much.   As you can see from our previous post we've put our decorations up but have hardly spent any time at home to appreciate them or listen to any cheesy carols.    Knowing that Iona and Chloe break up from school school today, the excitement must be building.

I hope everyone's been good this year  ..or else Santa's not coming ;-D

We send our love and 'Get Well' wishes to Dell who has pleurisy and to Charles's, for his hip replacement.  Take care of yourselves!!!

Love to all
Jen

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

I break up on the 20th Jen. : ) I have some spare furniture here if you would like some. Nice to here your voice, shame we missed you. XXXx