Tuesday 18 November 2014

18th November 2014

Argh, a day off!!:-D

After a four person Open Water, two person Advanced and a one person Discover Scuba Dive Course, I was ready for a nice lie in  ..but for some reason it just didn't happen.  I was up and about by 8am, very unusual for me :-D   Simon on the other hand was already out and about  ..he's very much looking forward to finishing this videography course that he's been doing.

So after sending a few emails and catching up with the cleaning, I cycled down Mae Haad to have a chat with Nathan about the possibility of taking over ECO  ..you see he's leaving, going back to Oz at the end of the year and Eco Koh Tao is either going to fizzle out or if I want, I could take it on. I sill have lots of unanswered questions and our meeting didn't go as I had anticipated  ..anyway, will tell you more at a later date, once I've made some sort of decision.

So, after catching up with Simon, who was just off the boat from his final dives with the student. I headed to the Regal pool for a swim  ..the sun was out and just as I was about to get comfy, the heavens opened  ..typical!   I was going to get wet anyway, so I had a good swim.  I was the only person there for an hour or two until a group of noisy Italians invaded the pool so that was when I dried off and left. 

Thankfully by now the rain had stopped so I cycled around looking for inspiration.  I passed the turning for Haad Tien (resort where Fiona & Chris had stayed)  and immediately thought of Iona & Chloe.With that I peddled to New Heaven Dive School to take photo's of their baby turtles they're looking after as I thought Iona & Chloe would like to see how tiny they are  :-D




On a completely different note ..we are so please to hear that Charles has finally had his hip operation.  About time and we can't believe the speed of it  ..WOW!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery..

No comments: