Saturday 15 November 2014

16th November 2014

1 week since the last post.

The reason for this is that Jen has been teaching an Open Water course, and then straight into Advanced Open Water.

Me, I am teaching a Videography course. 8 days and 13 hour each day is kicking my butt.. As soon as I wake up I hop on to the bike. Once cameras are prepped and student is briefed, we do 2 dives and see if he can capture some good footage. After that, its time to head back to the office for some editing.

To be honest, its been a tough course. Buoyancy has been an issue, and with Monsoon, the visibility is very limited, leaving the student to get very disappointed with his shots. Only really on the first day of diving did he get lucky and film a turtle.



3 more days, and then I think a well deserved lie in will be possible... and hopefully catch up with some family!


xxx

SD


1 comment:

rosie posie said...

Oh wow,fancy seeing the turtle, that must be so good. Great photo. XXx