Tuesday 18 November 2014

19th November 2014

The boss of the dive school received an email yesterday....

I thought you should read it...

"I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was having Jenny as my Open and Advanced Open instructor. I am and educator and found her to be incredibly knowledgable, thorough and caring. She really knows her stuff and introduced me and the rest of the class to diving in a respectful, ecofriendly and fun way. She did not scrimp of safety measures and checked us all to ensure we had covered everything. She was also very kind and considerate, going out of her way to find equipment that I needed in a small fit, and that another fellow needed, a diving hood. She was so very enthusiastic and loves what she does, aside from being extremely well informed and engaged in diving. There was never a time that I felt she was bored, or uninterested eventhough she has probably done the course teaching, a million times before.

Each of us was special, and she took note of what each one of us was nervous about, had trouble with or did well, and never forgot to state this to us. She was so encouraging and lovely. I believe you should keep her forever because if she is the way people are introduced to diving, they will most certainly love it, be ecologically responsible, and not fear anything.

Great choice having her there. She is tops and so is your facility. I am seriously considering taking my Dive Master Internship with you, and I live in Canada.

Great facility and well run business Crystal! I also wrote a review about you guys on Trip Advisor because I think people should know about you.

Appreciatively,
Susan Adaskin"


Well done Jenny...


xx

SD

2 comments:

RogerD said...

Very god Jen, it's so nice when people take the time to write about something good rather than complain. You're obviously a good teacher along with your ability in keeping Simon on the straight and narrow......... xx

rosie posie said...

Jen,I see you listened to big sister well..? : )
What a lovely report. I am not surprised as I also felt very home under the water and not once did I fear anything .... except the mass of red hair that followed me around...!? ) Well done Jen you are amazing. The mammie would be very proud! : ) XXX