Sunday 26 October 2014

26th October 2014

After teaching a 5 person Open Water Course in what seems like ages, I now have the day off.   It was so lovely this morning not to have to get up :-D    The course itself went well, no real big issues.  I didn't get any Con-Ed (continuing education/people going on to do Advanced)  ..So,  as it's very quiet down at Crystal, I'll probably have a few days off.

It'll be nice to have time to have a good sort out and get back on the bike which I haven't ridden properly for a couple of weeks.  My body can certainly feel it.  I need to get back to swimming as well, now that I've got my trendy waterproof headphones.

Simon on the other hand has been really good, he's been out running. 

As it's Sunday, Simons preparing a roast dinner  ..so I'm very much looking forward to that..

2 comments:

rosie posie said...

Wow looks a little like our roast. Charles is cooking and Mrs Rumbold and Sue are coming. Roast beef, Apple pie, trifle and pavlova. Enjoy and will be thinking of you as you are probably snoozing. : ) zzzzzzzzz XXX

jenny said...

Oh lovely!! I think the apple pie and pavlova are a bit excessive though LOL :-D