Tuesday 28 October 2014

28th October 2014

Having the last couple of days off has been great.

I've finally managed to replenish my plant pot with soil and for a little treat, put some veggie peelings in with it. The plant (don't know the name of it) should thrive now, but I'm not expecting a 'Jack and the Beanstalk' scenario :-D

We also returned to see one of our orchids flowering   ..so pretty.

Having not worked at all, I've been able to go out with the cycling crew.  It's been hard work and very hot in comparison to cycling in the UK but for once, have been loving the hills  ..no pain, no gain!!!

Last night before we set off, I popped in a shop to buy some water and bumped into this ugly fellow.  Fat and as hairy as you like.    Bag Puss comes to mind :-D




Later on today, I think I'll go to the Regal hotel for a swim.

x

Jenny

2 comments:

RogerD said...

Easy Life.................xx

rosie posie said...

Nice Bag Puss...! Lovely flower jen! Xx