Saturday 28 June 2014

28th June 2014

The last couple of days I've had a really easy Advanced Course with my 2 students (Lauren & Thomas).  They were very attentive and did exactly as I said.  It was the first course in a long time that they made me coffee, they were  kitted up and in the water before me and actual had a real passion for diving ..so refreshing to see. It's good to know that they'll definitely carry on diving in the UK and are already planning their next diving trip.



Si on the other hand has had a stressful time.   Dealing with multiple nightmares, UK, Crystal Images and website design  ...Its never ending for him sometimes.  He's helping out with Wild Challenge today and then dealing with more website stuff, UK work, Crystal Images and Crystal Dive

Today I've got the day off, so trying to organize the next trip up to see the Dentist in Bangkok to sort my implants out and I'm also trying to sort our next trip to the UK.  I've mailed the dentist but it seems that I'll have at least 3 visits  ...which I'm dreading!

As I left my bike at Crystal last night, I'm going to walk down and collect it before joining the Thai gang for our evening cycle...

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

It sounds like it is all go. Frustrating with UK problems, hope things are beginning to sort themselves out...! DVLA ...etc!
Dentist ....not top of my list Jen.
Can't wait for your return visit, we all miss you both very much, time is ticking on, I am getting older Jen....! Drawing pension soon..yipeeeee Eeeehhhhhhhh
: )