Sunday 29 June 2014

29th June 2014

Last nights cycle was hard but really good.  Only half a dozen of us turned up.   It's brilliant that the group go out every night.   I can certainly see myself getting fitter as time goes on.  

Whilst waiting for a couple of the gang, one of the guys took me to a view point, 'Two Wheels'  It was a 5 minute cycle up a track and then couple minute walk up a really steep section of road  ..and then a small climb   ..The view was incredible  ..the pictures I've took with my phone don't really do it justice.

2 comments:

RogerD said...

We missed those viewpoints on our visit because it was just too hot to explore. Next visit will have to be timed when it's a bit cooler...... xx

rosie posie said...

Wow I missed that too Jen. great to hear you are cycling. xx