Tuesday 17 June 2014

13th June 2014

No emails or text from Crystal, so yet another day off.  Obviously the Full Moon party goers have not hit Koh Tao.  So feeling lazy, we caught up with emails, watched TV and Simon put the finishing touches to the Rock Band drum set, so the only thing to do was to try it out.   It took some time getting used to it again but after a few songs, we rocked!!  :-D

After a lazy morning/afternoon I decided to meet up with the cycling team, which consist of half a dozen Thai guys, all with very expensive mountain bikes and one western chap  ..who used to cycle courier in his youth.  So thinking I'd be the one holding the group up on the hill climbs, I ended up being one of the strongest which I was so relieved about and the guys were pretty amazed.  YAY!!
I was so pleased that I text Si. 

2 comments:

rosie posie said...

That's my little Sis. You go for it!
Dishwasher in and nearly ready to go Jen at Twynes..Yehhhhh XXX

RogerD said...

Seems to prove that regular exercise tends to produce results. I'll have to up my game during this year I think..... xx