Thursday 19 June 2014

17th June 2014

Oh the last few days have been very tiring.  We've had the Full Moon idiots ascend on the island.  So starting in the office at 9am.  I was up for starting academics in the afternoon.  The final student count was 30 which was going to be split between 5 instructors.  I picked all lads  ..2 English which were lovely and 4 Americans which were a pain in the **** the whole way through the course.  They were all about 23/24 but were high maintenance.  One chap freaked in the deep end of the pool so I had organised to come in early the next day to do a one on one so he could join the group in the afternoon  ...but he didn't show and turned up around 11.30 with not even an apology  ...he thought it would be cancelled due to the rain  ..ARGHHHHHHHHH.   So down to 5 students I continued the course having to make various threats about safety, not certifying them etc to get them to listen and not to prat about  ..I've never knew a bunch of Americans, New Yorkers to be so rude  ..when asked by my manager "Did you get any Con-ed (continuing education)  ..I have never been so pleased to say "NO"

Oh and one more thing  ..the day my course finished, Si was working late shift and they only came into the office moaning that they didn't want to pay for the extra night that they had stayed and slated Crystal... A full blown argument ensued before the Thai staff called the police... not pleasant  ...so sorry that Si had to deal with them.

Jen

x

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

You do come across all sorts in life Jen. No excuse for rudeness. Good 'ole' Si to the rescue. I only know 1 New Yorker and she is lovely. What pests...!