Monday 28 April 2014

29th April 2014

Not much in the way to update.

Jenny has been back to back working courses since we have returned from Samui. Hopefully tomorrow she gets a day of rest.

I have been working on a huge Mr Men project back in the UK... 104 Episodes to get through!

However, yesterday afternoon, I took the camera out to record the beginning of what is possibly another Coral Bleaching event.

Since the weather has been so hot for so long, the water temperature has increased and the coral reef is starting to suffer. With flat seas and not a cloud in the sky, the only hope is that the weather cools down and cloud cover appears.... If not, then we shall see a repeat of the bleaching of 2010.

Its early days, but filming the lead up will be useful if we actually get a full on event. This is always the hottest time of year, and I do expect the temperature to decrease a few degrees in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed).

I'll make a short video of the eco work we were doing yesterday and post it as soon as I can.

In the meantime... some bad news...

I HAVE RUN OUT OF KP PEANUTS, VEGGIE BACON, HALLOUMI CHEESE, VEGGIE SAUSAGES..

What am I to do?

Love to all..

xx

SD

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

Oh no, No veggie food and Kp's...! NOT GOOD : ) xx