Thursday 1 May 2014

1st May 2014

Finally finished with my last set of students and have had a day off to relax  :-D    I'm not complaining as I needed to get back to work to earn some money after nearly 3 weeks off :-D
 
It has been non stop as Simon said and the time has flown.

Simon & Steve at Tesco Lotus with their latest purchase



Our few days in Samui for Tina's birthday came at the right time. Everything seemed gloomy with all the family gone and I wasn't in the best of moods, poor ole Si.  The novelty/distraction of being able to go to the cinema,  walk around a hugeTesco Lotus and try different restaurants was a boost that we both needed.










I can't quite believe that it's May aready.  It seems like a lifetime ago that Rosie was here and  months since Chris, Fiona, Chloe and Iona visited.  Time does fly!!  On my day off I ended up going for a cycle past Haad Tien Resort (resort where Fi & Chris stayed) but didn't in the slightest want to go in as no one was there  :-(    ..so I carried on up the hill, in the blistering heat towards Jamakiri Resort and took this photo 

 
How flat is that sea?!



Today, I assisted Carsten (the mad German) on a Navigation Speciality course  ..it was really good fun, slightly like a treasure hunt under water  ..so I think I'll pay PADI to add this to my list of specialities that I can teach.



Tomorrow, I've got a one person DSD which, fingers crossed will be easy!! :-D








Chris, here's a photo for you.  Sorry about the quality, it was taken with my phone just by Crystal






2 comments:

rosie posie said...

Oh Jen I close my eyes and I am there with you. Best fun days...in the heat! Any Lizards on your travels????

jenny said...

No biggies!! :-D That was funny