Sunday 9 February 2014

6th February 2014

So, after running the test event for the Wild Challenge project I am assisting with getting off the ground, we had some valuable feedback from the guinea pigs and will need to work on it before the first official event at the end of the month.

Needing some time away from mobile phone and laptop, I joined Jen and Darren on his final 2 dives of the Advanced Open Water Course... I brought a camera, but of course I forgot it on the first dive... Anyway, I remembered it on the 2nd dive and took a few snaps.

We went to the wreck, for Darrens Wreck Adventure... the visibility was average, which is hardly ever good... but it adds to the spookiness factor.


Coming away from the wreck to go to White Rock where the boat was mooring, we bumped into this little fellow hanging around... Great to see for Darren, and its been a few weeks at least since I last saw one!


Well done Darren!!  And he goes on to Deep Diver Speciality... while we dissapear on a visa run!!


No comments: