Sunday 16 February 2014

17th February 2014

Hey guys,

Sorry about the gap... I thought Jen was going to update the blog, but it turned out that she was too busy!! HA!!

So anyway, we spent a couple more days of pool time and sunning ourselves by the pool (while I studied the Tec Diving)

Returning back to Koh Tao, Jen was asked to work immediately!  Another Open Water course... this time with 3 people.

Darren was still here, so I went out for a couple of fun dives with him, since all his dives had been training dives. I also took my new toy... The Torid Pulse..


This is my new underwater gun!

Shooting Darren over 2 dives (in the face alot!) was so much fun... Unfortunately, since it is connected to my scuba tank... it uses a ton of air... so I have to been conservative.

For video of this thing in action... see here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14pIvaDdtec


The next day I took Darren to Junkyard to show him around and do some shifting structures underwater. A large group was involved, and the work got done quickly so we had plenty of time to have a look around.

Seeing Darren off that evening was sad :-( But hopefully, he enjoys the rest of his journey without us oldies!! 

The next couple of days (Jen still working) had me rebuilding my laptop... It finally was repaired and returned.... Getting everything back to normal, while still trying to continue to work is a long process... and I feel like I have my own little control room with all the electronics around.. (check out the cup of tea on the left!!)..


Continuing my Tec Diver studies as well, has been keeping me an extremely busy boy. In addition, dealing with the Wild Challenge event coming up.... the list is endless.

Here is a promo video that I created... the dude that features heavily in it, is Crystal's Operation Manager...

https://vimeo.com/86758854

And now, teaching Reef Check, also joining Wreck Diver... etc etc etc... too busy to have free time...

Big love...

xx

SD

2 comments:

Roy said...

Oh bot, would I love to have a go at that gun!

Roy said...

Oh boy even!