Wednesday 11 December 2013

11th Dec 2013

Time is just flying by and it still doesn't feel like Christmas one bit ..apart from the odd decoration here and there, you wouldn't know  ..in fact saying that, some of the shops still have the same decorations up since last year :-D LOL

In this last week, I've been teaching a 4 pack (4 person) Open Water Course which was great fun.  A great mix of people, Scottish, American, Swedish and English   ...sadly none of them stayed on to do their Advanced but when and if they come back, they're only diving with me   ...arghh!!!!!!

I have been out on the bike too  ...as Koh Tao is no place to get any mileage in, I think my workouts are going to be hill climbs which I love so much  LOL   ...Yesterday, I went out and managed to cycle all the way to the reservoir  ..it's all uphill and with my great planning, I arrived at midday   ..nearly passed out at one point due to the heat  ...next time, I'll go early morning or slightly later on in the day :-D




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be careful you'll be cycling in your sleep.
We are all going to miss you both this year, I am sure I speak for everyone. Have a very happy Christmas
and hopefully we will see you both sooooooooooon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx