Saturday 14 December 2013

14th December 2013

I started Open Water yesterday, Friday the 13th  ...I've got  4 students, 3 young girls and a German chap  ..all very nice and did very well in the confined pool session today.  As we made good time I got them to complete their 200 meter swim and their 10 minute float.  So tomorrow morning they can have a lie in till 9.30am  ...I'm so nice!!!

Tomorrow it's their dives 1 & 2  ..which I get excited about  ..not only is it a challenge but to see their little faces during and after the dive is brilliant  ..huge grins full of excitement

Si's actually been teaching  ..he got called in for a 3 person Advanced course  ..so tonight he's on a Night dive  ..and then tomorrow morning he'll be doing Deep and Wreck.

Got some Christmas decs up, will take photo's and  show you all

No comments: