Friday 24 August 2012

24th August 2012

Well, I thought I would get a couple of days off.. but an instructor fell sick so I had to take his 5 students and continue..

They turned out to be a great group... and a couple are continuing to their advanced (2 more days of working!!)

On a side note, I got a lovely piccie of my niece sent to me... what a pretty lass!


The weather has taken a turn for the worse, bringing some much need rain for the island... last night I was actually shivering.... maybe because of the cold which I am currently sneezing with every minute that passes..!

Anyway.... 2 more days, and its a BIG BIRTHDAY for my Broski.... I hope he likes his pressie!!

x

SD

1 comment:

Roy said...

Thanks for posting the pic Bro. Doesn't she look gorgeous! She was at a wedding I was suppose to going to - but wasn't allowed and I even had to ask for the picture......hope you feel better soon. Got a few cards and looking forward to seeing what the prezzie is!!! xxxxxxxx