Saturday 18 August 2012

19th August 2012

We are BACK!!! 

For how long... who knows....

For the last couple of weeks we have had severe water shortage (due to no rain), power cuts (due to the poor infrastructure), and lack of internet (due to no power!).... All of this has made stuff very difficult, like UK work and talking to family, updating the blog etc

So, a recap.... The busiest full moon rush of the year was mental... Over 70 people starting their dive course each day... It was long days and nights for Jen and I...

One day, I got a few hours to finally go through with my bet that I lost during the Euro 2012 football.. I had made a bet with an instructor that England would go further than Germany... I lost...  The bet?? Well it was to have a full bikini wax...

We met at the massage place, and the woman was quite amused to hear what we wanted...






30 minutes of pure pain with 2 video camera, was not the most pleasant experience... and I was going to edit the video today... BUT... There is a twist in the tail...Cormac (the cameraman) made a bet with me last night... and lost!!!  Which means a return visit, but this time I will be the one filming, and he will be the one in the torture seat!


Besides, this slightly weird recent spate of betting... we have been diving, diving diving... and certifying a lot of people.



Some great news is that on a dive site 2 hours away... there are some Bull Sharks that have appeared.. These guys disappeared from another dive site about 3 years ago.. Everyone is very excited about seeing them...   Below is some  low resolution video shot by another instructor...



3 comments:

Yvonne said...

My goodness, Are they agressive?
Missed all you updates, hope the power will be sorted but when Roy and I was there, the electrics had something to be desired xxx

Roy said...

Not alot I can say about this post - rather you than me!

Schupepe Tents said...

Mankini ha? Does Jennie make you do it regularly now?
computer services