Monday 27 August 2012

26th August 2012


HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY ROY!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVER!!!

It’s been busy. I finished an Open Water course yesterday morning and then went straight out on the boat with 17 DMTs (Dive Masters Trainee’s) for the Dive Site Clean Up at Lighthouse Bay.   As Si was starting an Advanced course and not diving till the afternoon, he was able to get the DMT’s organised for the morning Beach Clean Up.   Fortunately there wasn’t a huge amount of rubbish on the dive, always a good sign but the mornings beach clean up group collected around 5 bin bags worth.  It’s amazing how much rubbish washes up.





This morning, as it’s our 6th anniversary, I got up early and accompanied Simon on his morning deep dive at Chumphon with his students.  He thinks it’s because I didn’t want to miss out on seeing a Whaleshark , how could he think such a thing ;-D ...Im glad I did go as the visibility was stunning with large schools of fish everywhere you looked.  Far too many divers though.  I really dislike seeing other divers on my dives ;-D
Argh, when we got back from the morning boat, I chilled in the hammock outside of Crystal while Si sorted out his student certifications etc.  I must have dozed off to be awoken by a gentle kiss from Si and a beautiful bunch of flowers  :-D   ...I love my husband!!
Now with Si having to stay in the office till 6pm, I’m at home catching up with household chores and maybe I might have a nap.
Im not sure what the plan is for this evening, maybe a quiet meal and a good film 


1 comment:

Roy said...

Shame you didn't see a whaleshak - shame I didn't see one too! :( Maybe next time! Thank you for the birthday wishes x