Saturday 10 July 2010

Day 156 - 10th July 2010

Today was a chilled day after the mainland trip yesterday.

We woke up about midday (only 5 hours sleep then), had brekkie, and popped to the Crystal Regal pool for a swim. I went into the deep end (which is not very deep) to test my ears... I can equalise but there is still some comfort issues. Plus I cannot evaluate what happens on ascent as it was too shallow.... but it was great to get in the water..

After that, we popped to Nathans to pick up our £5 coffee perculator that we had purchased the day before on the mainland.
Then we went home and i attempted to make sausages. OH DEAR! I think I need some lessons.


After eating my delicious (not) "sausages" we watched Clash of The Titans, and then Jen retired while I went to watch the footie with Carsten.

Final score - Germany 3 Uruguay 2

1 comment:

Roy said...

One word for the 'sausages' - Gross!
Glad to hear that you are (sort of) back in the water.