Monday 12 July 2010

Day 157 - 11th July 2010

Today was mostly relaxing (again)..

After 2 very late nights with not much sleep, we both needed a rest. Besides that we had another late night with the World Cup Final....

We went out on the afternoon boat and I did some tests with my sinuses at a very shallow site. Results are good.. not perfect, but good. There are definite signs of improvement, although the weird nostril closing thing is still there (and maybe always will)...anyway the prognosis looks good, and I look forward to further testing in a couple of days.!

World Cup final in the evening (1.30am) was rubbish. It went to extra time which means we were at the bar till 4am.... Spain are the world champs.

I managed to catch the only goal, on my phone...



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Everybody there was well impressed with the goal then, dohhhhhhhh. xxx

Roy said...

Were there any Spanish in the bar? ;)
I was working and it went berserk in London. Thousands of people lined the streets. I counted 8 blokes jumping up/down on top of a 38 bus in Piccadilly, Trafalgar Sq was manic too.