Thursday 15 February 2018

14th Feb 2017 - Valentines Day!

It would have been Mum and Dads Wedding Anniversary today!  Many years of married life! 
I just hope that Simon and I experience as many happy years together!  :-D   

It's been non stop here.   Teaching, building artificial structures, filming, research, we've been doing it all.   It's great that ECO has been so busy but I've not had time to squeeze in any massages, get my nails painted or anything :-(  LOL

The dive school has been really busy, all 3 boats going out on a daily basis, no kit left in the kit room and people scavenging for left overs :-D   It's been fun but annoying at times.  Common sense is far from common.

Tomorrow I'm running a beach clean and dive site clean up  ..so it should be an easy day  ...unless I get a boat load of idiots :-D   It's not unusual!

Anyway, I should have the weekend off and I'll post more and give you an update on the veggies and everything else :-D

LOVE YOU ALL!


J & S


2 comments:

RogerD said...

Love you all back. It's strange that we are both plagued by having to deal with idiots a lot of the time. I'm not having many massages or painted toes over here either........ xxx

rosieposie said...

Nails painted jen, your slipping! A girls must get her priorities right. Great guns for your ECO work, such an inspiration to many back here. Sam Tad wants to go out and spend time working next year. xxXX