Friday 23 December 2016

21st December 2016

The weekend seemed to fly by,  Sunday was busy.  I had spring clean which seemed to take forever.  I changed the sheets, washed the floors, sorted clothes, did some washing and did some shopping  ..before I knew it, Simon was home  ..so not the most relaxing of days.

This week I've been out diving most days, doing clean ups, drupella snail collections and to today. Tomorrow is Reef Check, for Chinese  ..what's good is that our friend Han Song is running it, he's Chinese by the way and I'm going to be there for backup.  It's the first Chinese Intro that we've ever done, so it should be interesting :-D

Simon has been in the wars.  He hurt his knee on the boat yesterday, bashed it on something and its very bruised and this morning he twisted his ankle on the other leg  ..so he's hobbling around a bit.

He's not been sleeping well at all.  I often, well not that often wake in the middle of the night to find him on his laptop or watching something on his phone.  For the amount of sleep he gets, he does very well, I'd be so craggy  ...even more so :-D

It's nearly Christmas and it doesn't feel like it at all ...we've got our Christmas dinner tomorrow night. Lovely that we get 24 hrs notice :-D


1 comment:

rosieposie said...

Jen, started my Xmas clean, would be quicker if you were here! Tea Room closed and now getting things ready. Got the turkey and ham from Rob so bring out the bubbly Charles, Jen is not here! : ) Happy Christmas. XXXX