Friday 12 February 2016

11th February 2016

Just over a week or so until we head back to Thailand.  Time flying by now.


Elaine & Emily Rose
Last weekend, Simon and I went our separate ways. Simon was doing the rounds, visiting his Dad, Mum, Brother & then friends in Welling to watch the SuperBowl.  I on the other hand, watched my niece, Chloe, ride at Wellington Country Park then headed back to my sister Fiona's for a sleep over in Odiham, ready for an early start to head down to Sussex to visit my elder sister, Jan and to say hello to the newest addition to the family, Emily Rose.


We arrived just in time for a lovely lunch.  Later on, we had a couple of surprise visitors,  Elaine and the gorgeous Emily Rose.  
I had my first hold and was very pleased that she didn't ball her eyes out.  She's a very contented little baby.  I even managed to get Emily off to sleep.  I do take my hat off to all  mothers out there as you need arms of steel  ...I felt the burn.  Who needs the gym?! :-D


Sammy, Sophia, Fi & Elijah

No comments: