Wednesday 7 October 2015

8th October 2015

Cor Blimey!!


Where does the time go....!

So, everyday has been long days conducting videography courses and then straight on to Self Reliant Courses. Adrienn and Istvan (Both from Hungary), had a great time, and are planning their future career change. They were certainly not pleased to be heading home...



I managed to get one day off, and I spent that with my 3rd attempt at baking bread. This time I managed to figure out what I had got wrong on the first 2 attempts. It seems I have been using too much flour and because of this, the bread has been very dense.  Anyway... it worked out very well, with me topping it off with some Pita Bread and some Naan Bread to go with the Curry Pie I also made.



Beside all the culinary delights I have been knocking up... and the 14 hour days I have been working... well Jenny is still going Eco crazy, doing stuff most days, beach cleans, clam measurements, etc.

I was going to write this blog yesterday, but as soon as I woke up I was sick, and for the rest of the day I could barely move from the bed. Today, I am feeling much better, just very weak... must have been a bug...


x


SD




1 comment:

RogerD said...

Curry Pie or Dodgy Bread
Either bad can go to your head.

Anon