Monday 25 May 2015

26th May 2015

So, the time ticks by and I am getting increasingly excited to head back to the UK... beside the money cost.

In the meantime, I have taught a Self Reliant course to 2 friends (free of charge) so that they can now dive alone.



We have also had a couple of hours playing the new ping pong table at Hacienda... Jeez, all of us were drenched in sweat within minutes of playing... and with the ping pong ball being so light, there is no chance of having a fan there!







So, tomorrow its Sail Rock time... a dive site thats 2-3 hours away.... I think Jen and I will be heading there to have a little bubble... big waves mean their may be a lot of sick people!!.

Scratch Sail Rock... as I wrote that I had a call from the dive cente manager to work tomorrow... oh what fun!


1 comment:

rosieposie said...

Life is looking good and playing one handed Simone. Wow. I bet after all your playing there was more PONG than PING...!!!!!