Friday 22 May 2015

22nd May 2015

Nice message from my Self Reliant student...

Hi Simon, sorry I didn't make it to the bar for a farewell drink the other night. I was a bit knackered and a bit unwell.. I'm full of cold now and dosed up with medicine. I was worried that I might not be able to do the final day of the course but thankfully it hadn't quite developed then. I really enjoyed our time together and thank you for your expertise and good humour during those 2 days. I will be back sometime for sure and would like to spend some more time on the Eco side of things. I just love looking at those beautiful corals and was impressed by how much they've come on in the last 2 years, thanks to all of you dedicated people. Be encouraged to keep up the good work. Thanks again for the tuition. Bobby

Its good to get some feedback.

Back to another Self Reliant course... this time as a favour to 2 people...

x

SD

No comments: