Saturday 21 February 2015

21st February 2015

Not much to report from my side.

Since Jim (my student) left a week ago... I have been taking some time to relax and get other things done.

We went out for the day snorkelling with Steve and his Mum which was a nice day of not having to think about much... Jenny also enjoyed it quite a bit I think.



In the last couple of days, Jenny has been teaching an Eco internship... so has been busy, whereas I have become a hermit... not really wanting to teach at Crystal since I have issues with how things are running at the moment. So I have been spending my time baking pies! First time in I don't know how long that I made one, but it has turned out very tasty.





Anyway.... I am going out for a dive today.... as bad as the visibility is... I have been diving in over a week,.. so I just need to get wet and cheer up!


x


SD

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

don't go diving if you are eating all that pie...! Looks good...!