Saturday 28 February 2015

1st March 2015

Not much has happened in the past week..

I am still doing my own thing, making videos and diving by myself to have a good break from the teaching side.



Its been good, and I am keeping myself occupied when I am not diving by making lots of grub in the oven... This weeks meals have been Sausage Casserole, Pasta bakes... and more!

The temperature has increased, both in the water and on land.... Which has creating some algae bloom (orange stuff in the picture)... I think its a precursor for some pretty wicked conditions, fingers crossed!!!



Jenny has been busy almost everyday with Eco and teaching, which seems to be really enjoying...

We have said goodbye to Tim, who has returned to the UK to look after some family issues... When he will be back, we are not sure... We also said goodbye to Linda, who has returned to Netherlands to begin her Masters degree... We are sure going to miss them both....

The night before Linda left, we had a small BBQ and Jenny invited the bar boys.. They came around at about 10pm, and we made them some food and got the Rock Band kit out...




They were so polite... bless em! Steve was a bit of a mess by the end of the evening, and I had to take him home..



OK, back to cooking a Roast for tonights dinner!! YAY!!

No comments: