Monday 22 December 2014

22nd December 2014

After finishing Open Water I went straight on to an Advanced course with a Swiss and American chap.  Both very nice and good in the water which was a lovely way to start the 'revised' Open water course.  There's been a few addition/amendments which seemed to take a lot longer with academics and the confined/pool session,  so I can't really comment as to whether it's any better.

My students eager for AOW

With Christmas fast approaching, we are trying to get into the festive spirit.  We've purchased Santa hats, put decorations up  ..it all seems a bit odd when it's so warm and with everyone still working.   I've got my Christmas shift 12-2pm  ..so manning the office and Kirsty is doing 2-4pm.




We've got lots of pressies under the tree  ..mostly from everyone in the UK  ..so lovely!    I still trying to contact Santa to give him a few tips on what Simon would like in his stocking but I've had no reply  ..we'll just have to wait and see  :-)



I've had the last couple of days off.  I've managed to go out on the bike, after having my puncture and tyre replaced.   Having not cycled for over a week or so, I felt the burn, not only in my legs but I didn't pick the best time to go out  LOL   When will I learn?!



No comments: