Tuesday 16 December 2014

17th December 2014

Alright folks,

After another intensive few days, and feeling like collapsing into bed as soon as I got home...  Its time for a couple of days off!!! YAY!!!

The weather has got colder here... its got cloudy... a little rain and a fair amount of wind have reduced the temperature to a balmy 27 degrees... Its almost like Christmas !!!

I have been organising our Christmas dinner, which instead of last year, where we cooked... we have decided to head to Hacienda and let them do the hard work for us.  Jenny and Kirsty are both having to work Xmas shifts, manning (or womanning) the office for a couple of hours each. Once they have finished then we shall head to dinner and probably stay there the rest of the day.

Now thats organised, I can start looking at a multitude of other things that are on my list to do... 1st on my list is to try and have a lay in... 5:50am this morning I woke up.... on a day off!!! GRRRRR!!

xxxx

SD

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

No running up and down the hill with tatties then on Christmas day! Good to let someone else cook!
We are as we are off to Noni and Chris's Yehhhhhhh. How good is that?
: ) XxX