Wednesday 5 November 2014

5th November 2014

With it being so quiet, neither of us have been teaching.  Simon was supposed to start a couple of days ago, but had no students to teach.  Everyone that booked in was 'fun diving'.

The weather has been pretty awful.   Monsoon I guess.  Bright mornings and then heavy raining moving in by the afternoon.  I have managed to get out on the bike and swim. 




Simon's not been so lucky.  He's had a really sore neck for the last couple of days and yesterday I had to make a makeshift neck support as he could hardly hold his head up due to the pain (he's coming out in sympathy with you, Rosie)  Poor thing  ..you just feel so helpless not being able to help, but my I was impressed with my makeshift neck collar :-D



Thankfully his neck is feeling a little better today and he has a lot more movement.  I hope it continues to improve.





3 comments:

rosie posie said...

dramatic skies..! Don't forget the tiger balm, is does help along with gentle exercise Simone.Not nice I am right there with you. Mine still playing up..: (

rosie posie said...

Just looked at Simone's face again. Is the blood getting through....? : 0)

Unknown said...

I do look a bit strangled in the photo!!

Don't worry, its off now and while not totally perfect... much better..

x