Friday 17 October 2014

16th October 2014

You'll never guess what time we got up today  ...2.30pm!!!!   In fact I got up at 2pm and went out for milk, leaving Simon out for the count.  When I got back, I hadn't taken the keys with me, so had to knock for Simon to let me in.  After knocking for a few minutes I headed back down to reception and got them to call, hoping this would wake Simon, but there was still no reply.  So back up to the 29th floor, I banged on the door and after a couple minutes, a sleepy Simon opened the door.

After a cuppa and breakfast/lunch  ...Simon had a call to say that his PC was ready, so he headed off across town to collect it.  I in the meantime went down to the pool for a swim.  On his return, he dropped his PC off in the room, got changed and went to the gym.

That evening, we ventured out to the 'Long Table'  which is a 25th floor bar/restaurant and has Thailand’s longest existing dining table (25 meters long).  It's funny as we chose to sit outside to get a better view of the city.




3 comments:

rosie posie said...

Wow what great photo's looking chilled and bog eyed. Much needed sleep Simone! : )

RogerD said...

Looks a posh long table that one. I hope the laptop has got a nice keyboard now.......

Unknown said...

It does now.... I had to take it back again though!!