Wednesday 10 September 2014

8th Sept 2014

We've both been busy little bee's.

Saturday I got up around 9am and cleaned the whole house which took me a while.  I think I finished around midday.  Si had in the meantime been working on web pages and other UK work.

I left Simon around 1pm and popped over to Rosie's Tea Shop  ..if you've not been then you'd better pay a visit.  Rosie & Pip were very busy, I walked in and went straight the sink and started washing up :-D    The amount of people in for cream teas was crazy.  All sorts, oldies & youngsters.   I only popped in to say 'Hi' and nearly 2 hrs later, I was still serving, taking orders and washing up ..it was great fun.  I think Rosie & Pip were glad of the help.  We did have a laugh, all sorts of characters call in.

Saturday night was spent pottering ...we didn't go out.  I was busy putting things on Ebay :-D

Yesterday  (Sunday) was lovely day.  We all went to Fiona & Chris's for a lovely roast chicken followed by multiple puddings :-D  Why is it that you always eat too much :-D   Thankfully after lunch we all went for a lovely walk across the fields.



Today(Monday) has been glorious weather and making the most of it, I went out on the bike, calling in at Fiona's for a cream tea whilst Simon was making his way down to Kent to see his Mother and then onto Hoo for a meeting with one of his clients.

I'm making dinner tonight as Rosie's at the NEC in Birmingham.   Shepherds Pie and Apple Crumble. Easy!!!

No comments: