Thursday 4 September 2014

3rd September 2014

Simon's foot is still swollen and painful to walk on.  This morning we made an appointment at the surgery.  We waited for almost an hour to be seen.  Their electronic system that assigns a Dr, for some reason didn't register Simon appointment, so we sat and waited until Simon had enough and then he was seen immediately only to be told that it'd be a good idea to go for an X-ray at the hospital and then wait a week for the results.  So upon leaving the surgery, Simon dropped me back at the farm and headed for the hospital where he waited a further hour to be seen.  X Ray results will be produced in 7-10 days.



I on the other hand, changed clothes and headed out on my bike to meet my sister Fiona and my God daughter Iona for a cycle.  I was running late and peddled my heart out to try and make up some time as I said I'd meet them on the canal path near Odiham but by the time I joined the canal at Dogmersfield,  Fiona and Iona were already there, sat at a bench with a little picnic ready to munch :-D



With the weather being so lovely, it's been great going out for cycles every day.


We said hello to some pigs.



..did some climbing










and a bit of exploring

2 comments:

rosie posie said...

I want to cycle to....!

RogerD said...

Back to school soon though.........