Saturday 19 July 2014

17th July 2014

I'm still off work and apparently it's crazy down at Crystal.  Classrooms packed, late evenings, and not enough equipment.   Si doesn't want me to go back yet as I'll just make myself ill again but I'm going crazy not doing anything apart from watching various TV series and playing Candy Crush.

Yesterday was the first time in over a week that I've actually been out of the house.  It felt really odd but it was good to be out and about.   I walked into Chalok and sat on the beach for a short while and then went for a massage.  By the time I got home, I was ready to sit and do nothing.  It's amazing how lazy you get by doing nothing.

Simon has been working hard.  Teaching non stop and as well as coping with issues arising at Crystal Images.   I really dont know where he gets his patience or energy from.


No comments: