Saturday 12 July 2014

12th July 2014

I know posts are not coming very regularly at the moment.

This is because of various things..

1. I am busy! In between teaching, sort video work out, being everyone's agony aunt, and having a sick wife... I seem to wake up go to work, then bed...  It may sound like I am moaning... well ok a little.

2. Internet has been crap. For the last week, we feel like we have been living in England.. Its been rainy, windy, and generally rough weather. Rough seas make teaching courses that little bit harder too... but thats our job..

3. Home plans.... When I haven't been working, then I have been arranging our return to the UK... We now have a definite date and I am glad to say that we get home just in times for Roy's birthday !!! YAY!!

Jenny and I will be leaving the island on August 15th to travel to Bangkok for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of hell for me as I am sure most of you know my general impression of Bangkok... so I will be getting back into the gym to occupy myself. Jenny has to have a couple of dental surgeries (hopefully the last)... and once completed we shall be flying back to the UK for at least a month.

I hope thats good news to most of you... and I can't wait to have a beer with Broski on his birthday (you better have the day off Roy!)


x

SD

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

What do you mean just like England. It has been so hot here at times, we say its just like Thailand...!
Lets hope the sun stays. Are you looking for a room with a view? Will be thinking of you in Bangkok Jen, ugh, just think how more beautiful you will look...! : )Hope your mail gets to you soon Simone and Jen is feeling brighter.Early nights and lots of fluids tell her....! Xx