Friday 6 June 2014

4th June 2014

Today, since Dad & Kate had checked out of the Koh Tao Regal to head off to Jamakhiri the day before. we headed up to speak a few hours by the pool.

They were put into a bungalow which had broken air conditioning, and after a few hours of trying to fix it, the hotel gave up and moved them into "The Royal Suite!!!"

Boy had they lucked out.... it was like a palace!!








After admiring the rooms and long balcony with a lovely view, we headed to the pool to chill out and mess around with our Waboba water bouncing ball.



I also had a practice of my breath holding, and reached 1min 55sec.... not bad for an unfit oldie like myself!


After a few hours, it was time for me to head off as I had another meeting with the video company




We reconvened at Safety Stop later for a beverage before heading to Yangs restaurant for a yummy local Thai dinner (hot hot hot!!).




Food done, I managed to sort out a taxi from the dive school to take the guys back to Jamakhiri...


x

SD

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

Wow what a room, a little smarter than mine...! 1 min 55 seconds. eh Simone. As you say not bad for an oldie.....! I will check out my timing when next at pool ! All looking good, will send you one of Charles's mask's for when you BBQ....! : )