Saturday 14 June 2014

11 June 2014

After a good sleep, I got up and made breakfast for everyone (Simon & Kirsty)   ...poached egg & beans and a pot of fresh coffee which was greatly appreciated.

Simon was a busy bee, on his computer advertising my old laptop and video camera with underwater housing  ..and then brought out the Guitar Hero equipment which had been sat collecting dust under the stairs to see if everything worked.  The drum set was in need of a little soldering and glueing but that was about it..

So after testing out the guitars on a few songs, then attaching the mic  ...we rocked the afternoon away!


 

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

Rocking all over the world, Eh !
My favourite past time as you know. My guitar lessons have slacked - not so good...!
Clearing out it sounds like it, another of my favourite past times, but where does it all come from???
Hi Kirsty, did you make it all the way across the challenge?