Friday 9 May 2014

9th May 2014

I've been working non stop for the last few days ...I've done DSD's (Discover Scuba) back to back, followed by a quick Open Water Course with a lovely Dutch Couple and last night, finished an Advanced Open Water with a night dive

Last nights sunset


Students happy, logs books signed and stamped, mission completed. 

Eager to get home, we ordered a takeaway pizza from Hacienda.

Poor ole Si, he was shattered ..once he'd eaten, his pizza, he passed out.






Today we are off!!!!   :-D

I slept in till nearly 1.30pm, I haven't done that in months.  Obviously needed it :-D  I think Si was up around 6am but as I type, he's asleep on the couch next to me.



It's so hot today and I'm just considering whether or not to go to Crystal to fetch my bike.

Decisions decisions..


4 comments:

RogerD said...

Simon should perk up a bit once he gets the pack of peanuts, beans, veggie sausages and other odd noodle stuff that we're bringing out with us soon....... :)

rosie posie said...

Send some of that hot weather over here Jen, we will send you some rain! Think Kirsty left an earring in the Tea Room. Diamond stud! have no way of contacting her. Hey Jen snuggle up with Simone and let the heat take its course or go for a snorkle... hold on I will be there....! if only!

jenny said...

He cant wait for his veggie stuff :-D

rosie posie said...

No monkey nuts around....? Breaking news, our loo is being started today for Tea Room Tadar...! can't wait for that 1st flush....! gona be a warm day. granny M's B'day yesterday of to Queens at Dummer for lunch on Sunday (tomorrow). :-) XxX