Monday 14 April 2014

11th April 2014

A slow start to the day for me.  I got up around 9.30am,  made a cup of tea for Simon and I and then sat and watched 3 episodes of EastEnders (sad I know)  Simon, as usual  had been up for a few hours working away on various projects.

Today, we were all going to just chill and relax.  I ventured over to Haad Tien around 1pm and joined the girls in the pool, playing various games and seeing how many widths we could swim underwater.  The pool was pretty full compared to last week, a lot more families and children.  A little annoying seeing that we didn't have the whole pool to ourselves :-D

Later in the afternoon Chris hired a canoe which he, Chloe and Iona took out while Fiona and I snorkeled behind.  We did managed to see a few black tip shark which was brilliant but I really wanted to find Terry the Turtle. 





1 comment:

rosie posie said...

Sounds too good to be true, what fun! am there with you in my mind. xxx