Sunday 16 March 2014

March 17th 2014

The last week for me has been pretty painful.

I did a couple of eco dives after the Tec Course, and somehow cricked my neck... A week later and its still super stiff, but finally going away.

Meanwhile, I have still been keeping busy, with UK work going mental... and also doing Wild Challenge stuff, I have certainly not been bored!

I have started yet another website build... It seems that over the last couple of years I have been getting more and more requests for websites, and I am improving my skills with each one.. This one is a biggie... I have over 72 webpages of the site to build, add an online shop to it... and it become a massive project... Its early days, but coming along nicely... and we shall see if goes from concept to reality.

Sorry for the boring geeky stuff... Thats been me for the past week!

All that leaves me to say is  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS !!  And HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!


xx

SD



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your neck has improved, miss not chatting, hopefully speak soon. Lovve you both loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx