Tuesday 11 March 2014

11th March 2014




I've just finished an Open Water, only with 3 people of which 2 went on to do their Advanced which was fun and today I've had the morning off which was good as we had been out for Kirstys (Flat mate) leaving meal and didn't get home till quite late.  She's only gone for 8 weeks, anything for a few G&T's :-D

This afternoon I walked down to the ECO office, met up with Simon and then went for a late breakfast in Cafe Del Sol  ...the service in there today was shocking  ..I sometimes wonder why we eat there. Oh well, nothing to moan about really.

Breakfast eaten, we walked to Crystal and met a bunch of DMT's (Dive Master Trainee's) who were signed up to help out with the 'Junk Yard clean up' and I met Linda to assist her with Reef Check.  This is the first time she's taught the course on her own, so having me around as support/back up is nice  ..plus I can give her some teaching tips

Mr GrassHead is no longer ..sad I know but he did last a long time..


x

Jenny

1 comment:

RogerD said...

I shall miss Mr Grasshead xx